After a long wait, H2Oil is finally out on DVD! We are very happy to be able to offer people anywhere in the world a chance to show the film to their family, friends, community, MPs, etc.
The DVD has French & Spanish sub-titles, and lots of special features and additional scenes including:
- * Interviews with residents of Fort Chipewyan about the water quality
- * An update with Dr. John O’Connor
- * Exploring the Oil Sands Discovery Centre
- * Talking about Reclamation - the “closing” process for the tar sands
- * Extra animations on P.A.H.’s and the Athabasca River
- * Dr. Norbert Morgenstern on the Tailings Ponds
- * A behind-the-scenes moment with the Crew
- * Aaron & Cathy Mathers at home in Hinton, AB
If you have pre-ordered the DVD, you can expect your copy in the mail shortly!
Encourage your local library, school or community center to order a copy, or get involved by planning an event with groups in your community that might be interested in working locally on tar sands issues. If you don’t see the film in your local video store, ask them to order it.
the H2Oil team